How to calculate average speed

How to calculate average speed

Mahtab Alam
1

 To calculate average speed, you can use the following formula:


calculate average speed


Average Speed = Total Distance Traveled / Total Time Taken

Make sure the distance is in consistent units (e.g., meters, kilometers, miles) and time is in consistent units (e.g., seconds, minutes, hours) to get the speed in the desired units.

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself from saying something about it. You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up. Surely I will share your post on YouTube, and social media with my friends and family…

    How to

    ReplyDelete

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Out
Ok, Go it!